Oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) department is headed by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon as a Head of Department. When there is no surgeon available the dental officer in-charge will carry the duty as HOD. OMFS department provides inpatient services and outpatient services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- The OMFS clinic serves as a referral center for the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patient in the following area of dentistry:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (including the provision of constructing maxillofacial prosthesis)
- Oral pathology and oral medicine
- Dental implants
- Paediatric oral and maxillofacial disorders
- Performing procedure, diagnostic test and operative management to OMFS patients.
- Provision for primary prevention and early detection of oral cancer and potentially malignant lesions.
|Monday – Thursday||0800 – 1300||1400 – 1700|
|Friday||0800 – 1145||1415 – 1700|
|On Call||24 hours service|