The Central Sterile Services Unit comprises of a receiving and washing area, instruments packing area, sterile store and linen storage and packing area. A male and female changing room and a nursing sister’s office are also included inside the unit.
SCOPES OF SERVICES
- Collection of soiled instruments from the Operating Theatre, wards and units.
- Decontamination and cleaning of soiled instruments.
- Packaging and sterilization of instruments, sets, soft dressings and linen packs.
- Dispatching of sterile instruments and sets to wards and units in Hospital Sarikei.
- Providing sterilization services of instruments sets and packs to other government health – care facilities.
|Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Daily||0700 – 1400||1400 – 2100|
|On Call||24 hours service|